Skip to main content

Boring class

     Instead of starting the new unit today in class we had a quiet period while students who needed to take the test can do so and some of the other tests can be graded. I'm using this time to write this blog even though nothing significant has happened. I have no other work I can get caught up on so i'm going to spend this class doing nothing. I also don't have any material to study for the math test I have in two mods so I'm stuck doing nothing. I hope we don't sit in silence for the whole class because I might lose my mind or fall asleep. Friday, I forgot to do my blog because I had a lot of homework this weekend and I thought that I didn't have to do any work After I left the football game. Even though we don't have the test results back I feel like I did well on the test and probably got an A. I doubt that everyone in the class got an A so we probably will not be getting any cookies for that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The rise of Christianity

 Toady in class instead of reviewing the test we read and took notes on the next three sections. The first section was on the Rise of Christianity and talked about how Jesus' teachings spread. The most important reason they spread was because his teachings brought salvation to all. Christianity was a vision that a Roman emperor had before he went into battle. They won the battle and he made it so Christians would no longer be persecuted.

More Rome

   Today in class we did more of the Rome power point. We also talked about the Boston marathon for some reason. We also talked about Chernobyl and the radioactive dogs living there.

Rome rap

 Today we got a lot accomplished. First we reviewed all of Rome by listening to a very well done rap made by Mr.Schick. After that we got very far in the power point. We started with how the common folk were given free bread as a sort of welfare. Then we took notes on the Colosseum and Circus Maxims which I have been to. We moved onto Julius Caesar and his conquering of Gaul and the Rubicon and how Pompey became jealous. We finished with his murder by the senate. https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1zEi9xi3gni-iKd7UYUX41NRYB2V-qjsz9PyaU5awrp0/edit?usp=sharing