Today the first part of class was spent on finishing up the last section of Greece. Class was cut short today because we had a prayer service. The last part of the chapter was about the Hellenistic philosophy and it was broken up into two sections. One section called for living a life in full harmony with the universe. The other had people base their life on full body and mind synchronization. The last part of class we watched a part in an interesting movie about Alexander.
Most of today in class was spent reviewing last weeks test from last week. Class was last mod today so everyone was more lethargic than usual. Since I was the only person to get a 100% on the test I really didn't need the review. The only plus side of reviewing was I had time to write the answers on the test so I could use it without my scan tron sheet. The rest of class time was spent taking notes on the population power point. We discussed immigration and emigration and why. We used the example of Canada and why people would want to immigrate there because their rate is so high. We came to the conclusion that the healthcare paid for by the government was a pull factor in people's decisions to move to Canada.
Comments
Post a Comment