Today class was 10 min shorter than usual because of an assembly. The class was pretty easy because the class didn't want to take many notes. All of class was spent on one slide on Roman laws vs American laws. We got off track with the Bill of Rights and every amendment we had a discussion.
Most of today in class was spent reviewing last weeks test from last week. Class was last mod today so everyone was more lethargic than usual. Since I was the only person to get a 100% on the test I really didn't need the review. The only plus side of reviewing was I had time to write the answers on the test so I could use it without my scan tron sheet. The rest of class time was spent taking notes on the population power point. We discussed immigration and emigration and why. We used the example of Canada and why people would want to immigrate there because their rate is so high. We came to the conclusion that the healthcare paid for by the government was a pull factor in people's decisions to move to Canada.
Comments
Post a Comment